Skip to content
Scroll to top
Financial Aid 101
- There are two basic types of financial aid:
- 1. Self-Help, which consists of loans and work-study.
- 2. Gift Aid, which consists of grants and scholarships.
- The two factors determining the amount and type of financial aid are:
- 1. The two factors determining the amount and type of financial aid are:The merit of the student (scholastic, athletic, musical talent, etc.)
- 2. The financial need of the student, financial need is the most important factor in determining financial aid.