Financial Aid 101
- There are two basic types of financial aid:
- 1. Self-Help, which consists of loans and work-study.
- 2. Gift Aid, which consists of grants and scholarships.
- The two factors determining the amount and type of financial aid are:
- The merit of the student (scholastic, athletic, musical talent, etc.)
- The financial need of the student.
Please consult with us directly to discuss scholarships and financial aid, as details can be complex and vary base don each family’s circumstances.